Global Daigaku.com (hereafter referred to as “The Company”) takes every precaution to ensure online privacy. Any information that is collected online from site visitors, members or clients who register for services is only used to provide those services. Information on individual site visitors and users will not be disclosed to third parties. This policy will be carried out to the extent possible even in the case of legal investigations.
Information collected on site visitors, members and clients will only be utilized to provide increasingly high level services, including customized and specialized services. Site visitors and users must also exercise caution in the area of maintaining privacy. It is possible that E-mail addresses will be accessed by other users when e-mail magazines are sent out en masse. While, The Company, will take every precaution it is necessary for users to also take responsibility when they provide an E-mail address. Also, when site users and visitors click on banner ads they then move to separate sites. While The Company takes every precaution only to deal with reputable partner sites, it is not responsible for the privacy policies of these sites and therefore requests that site visitors and users assume responsibility when they click through to other sites from The Company’s site.
“Cooling Off,” Contract Cancellation, and Cancellation Fee Policies
Cooling Off Policies
- New Members and Clients can cancel their service agreement within eight days after payment has been received without any penalty;
- Cost for returning fees within this period will be borne by The Company.
- The cost of returning goods that have been unused and unopened will be borne by the customer/client and will be accepted if the goods are deemed to be returnable and refundable.
- If the services contract is broken by the customer/client after the eight day period has lapsed, the customer/client must pay 10% of the value of the goods/services, with a maximum of 20,000 yen (including tax).
- If the contract is broken before services have begun and after the eight day term has expired, the fee from the customer/client to The Company will be 20,000 yen (including tax).
- If the agreement is broken after the services have begun, the fee from the customer/client will be calculated on a services used basis.
- In the case of the initial 100,000 yen membership fee, 50% will be returned if the contract is broken before services have begun;
- The cost of returning goods that have not been opened or used will be borne by the client/customer and will be accepted if the goods are deemed to be returnable/refundable.
- When the service agreement periods have expired and provision of services are complete there will be no refunds.
Cancellation Fee Policy
The Company requests that members/clients fully register for courses. Cancellation payments will be subject to cancellation policies.