Earn the Graduate Management Credentials You Need to Succeed
At DeVry University's Keller Graduate School of Management, you'll find
nationally respected graduate degree programs to meet tomorrow's business
demands, taught by today's real-world business leaders. Whether you're earning
an MBA (with a choice of 15 concentrations), a specialty master's degree or one
of over a dozen graduate certificates, a Keller graduate degree program will
help you develop relevant skills and valued credentials that give you an edge in
the professional world.
Tailor Your Education to Meet Your Needs
Keller's flexible graduate degree programs and scheduling options enable you
pursue an advanced education on your terms. Select coursework that matches your
specific career interests. Choose courses that fit your schedule for each
eight-week session. Attend onsite. Learn online. Or choose the best of both.
With Keller, you can address your unique career goals and fit a graduate degree
program into your lifestyle.
Capitalize on Opportunities in Expanding Fields
Focusing on the fields where careers are growing, Keller provides a robust range
of graduate degree program offerings, including MBA options, specialized degree
programs and graduate certificates. At Keller, you'll get the hands-on
experience and the professional skills and credentials you need to get ahead of
the competition in:
- Business Administration
- Accounting and Finance
- Project Management
- Human Resources
- Public Administration
- Technology Management
Here are just a few of the reasons why thousands of students
choose to pursue their advanced degrees at Keller each year:
Credible. You'll earn a recognized degree that enhances
your career potential and gives you a competitive advantage as evidenced
- A respected graduate school recognized by leading
employers across a wide range of industries.
- A variety of specialized master's degree offerings that
develop business leaders.
- Coursework tailored to meet your personal and
professional needs and interests.
- Flexible. Your education will be as accessible as possible
so you can balance work and life while you advance your career through
- Convenient learning options and flexible class schedules.
- A session-based course structure with six unique start
times every year.
- A nationwide network of over 85+ commuter-friendly
- Dynamic online course delivery, with the same content and
rigor as programs offered onsite, but with "anywhere, anytime" convenience.
- Relevant. Your educational experience will emphasize the
critical competencies, practical knowledge and directly applicable skills
you need to succeed through
- A regularly updated curriculum.
- A faculty of established business professionals who are
extensively trained before they even step into our classrooms and graded by
students after every class they teach.
- Real-world teaching methods.
- Programs that expand your marketability and earning
- Efficient. You'll benefit from our commitment to provide
exceptional service to working adults through
- A streamlined admissions process.
- Exemptions and transfer credits that may reduce your
course load and let you finish faster and waivers that allow you to take
additional electives that align with personal and professional interests.
- Administrative procedures that can be handled onsite or
- Electronic access to the same full range of support
services available onsite.
- Satisfying. You'll be earning your degree from a graduate
school that's committed to your total satisfaction as evidenced through
- A University mission that focuses on meeting the needs of
each and every student.
- A full complement of career and student services
available at every Keller site and online.